A Regular member is one who complied with all the membership requirements and entitled to all rights and privileges of membership.
An Associate member is one who has no right to vote nor be voted upon and shall be entitled only to such rights and privileges as the by-laws may provide.
- Rights and Privileges of Members. An Associate Member shall have the following rights and privileges:
- Avail himself of the services of the Cooperative, subject to certain conditions as may be prescribed by the Board of Directors;
- Inspect and examine the books of accounts, the minutes books, the share register, and other records of the Cooperative during reasonable office hours;
- Secure copies of cooperative records/documents pertaining to the account information of the concerned member;
- Participate in the continuing education and other training programs of the cooperative; and e. Such other rights and privileges as may be granted by the General Assembly.
For REGULAR MEMBERS
|Share Capital||Php 5,000|
|Savings Deposit||Php 1,000|
|Damay Impok||Php 500|
|Membership Fee||Php 200|
For ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
|Saving Deposit –||Php 1,000|
|Damay Impok –||Php 500|
|Membership Fee –||Php 200|
|I.D –||Php 50|